The Bluefield Public Library was established by the Bluefield, Virginia Women's Club in 1941 under the leadership of Cora Lee Philpott and others, and was operated by the Town of Bluefield in later years. This library became a branch of Tazewell County Public Library in 1980. For many years, it was located in a room on the second floor of the Municipal Building. Through the particular interest of Hudson Huffard and area citizens, a new building was constructed near Graham Middle School and opened in February 1987.
Tazewell County Public Library - Bluefield Branch is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media