North Bingham County Library
Our library's mission is to enhance the lives of our community members by providing access to information and promoting reading and literacy.
The first Shelley City Library was opened to the public in December of 1933 in the balcony of the local drug store. Over the next 60 years the library moved a total of seven times from an old basement, to a cabin, and even a bank. Support for the library relied heavily on both community and private donations of time and money.
The library became a tax-supported district library in 1992. Five years later it was moved into its current location, the old Jolley Building Supply store.
North Bingham County Library is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media