The city of Windsor, Missouri opened its first library in one room of the Baxter Shoe Store on February 4th 1937. After several moves the library relocated to the back room at City Hall in 1955 and was officially named the Lenora Blackmore Library after Mrs. T.A. Blackmore, a longtime supporter and original board member of the library. In 2007 the Lenora Blackmore Library became a branch of the Henry County Library. The current location at 105 W. Benton opened on May 29th 2009. The building is 4,420 square feet and in open 49 hours a week.