Information on:

Edisto Branch Library

1589 Highway 174
843-869-2355

The Edisto Library was the first branch library in the Charleston County Public Library system to be opened. Sponsored by the PTA and originally located in the school auditorium, the library opened on June 18, 1931. The new location is in the hall of the Trinity Episcopal Church. The branch consists of 321 square feet and the FY2010 circulation was over 20,000 items.



Edisto Branch Library is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media

Photos