Dallas Public Library
The Dallas Public Library was established in 1905, through the efforts of Mrs. Irene Gerlinger and other members of the Dallas Women's Club, in a room of the old Fireman's Hall. In 1912, a building was constructed with local funds and a Carnegie Grant. The Dallas Public Library became part of the Chemeketa Community Regional Library Service in 1974, and the library went online in 1986. The present library and Senior Center complex was dedicated to Mayor Gwen VanDenBosch in August 1990. This building was made possible through the efforts of many individuals and local organizations.
Dallas Public Library is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media