Information on:

Corning Public Library

613 Pine Street
870-857-3453

History:
The Corning Library was established in 1901 when each member of the Corning Culture Club set up a private library by donating a book each. A total of 30 books was donated. A new selection of books was donated in succeeding years, and in 1908, Mrs. Angie Barnhill became custodian of the collection and set up a public library in an upstairs room over the First National Bank.

Corning Public Library is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media