The Clayton Public Library began in 1943 when the residents of Clayton Township voted to form a library. The library was housed in the historic Town Hall building until May 16, 2003 when it was moved into the newly remodeled former Clayton Clinic building.
What began as a small library with a few books has grown into a larger, well equipped facility with the latest technology. We are now a district library consisting of Clayton, Concord and part of McKee Township serving a population of 1,361. We offer an excellent selection of books, videos, magazines, videos and a wide variety of services for children and adults.