Information on:

Bond Hill Branch Library

1740 Langdon Farm Road at Jordan Crossing
513-369-4445

Branch History

Library service to Bond Hill began in 1899, when a deposit station opened in the community. The deposit location moved to a storeroom at the corner of Oakdale and California Roads in 1930 and, three years later, relocated to a temporary location in the Bond Hill School. The present facility opened on April 4, 1936.


Bond Hill Branch Library is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media

Photos