218 McNulty Road
The Blythewood Branch Library provides library materials and services to adults and children. Bookmobile service to the town of Blythewood began in 1931. Around 1940, a deposit collection was placed in the old Post Office, which became Wilson's 5 and 10 in 1952. The bookmobile resumed service in 1965 and continued until the current building was opened in 1992.
Blythewood Branch Library is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media