Belmont Branch Library
M, T, Th: 9:30 am - 8:30 pm
W, F: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
The Belmont Branch Library opened in 1940 in a remodeled storeroom, which was enlarged in 1949. In 1984, the Belmont Library made history when it was the site of the first computerized check-out in the library system. For the first time, books were placed under a light pen to read coded stickers, which quickly became standard practice throughout the library system. A major remodeling and enlargement of the Belmont Branch Library building was completed in December, 1997.
Belmont Branch Library is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media