Information on:

Belleview Public Library

13145 SE Highway 484
352-438-2500

The Belleview Public Library is credited with being the second oldest, continuously operating public library in Florida. In 1886 a Reading Room was opened by the Belleview Library Association. After a fire destroyed the small building in 1904, along with all of its contents, the Library Association, in 1908, built the stone building which serves as the main wing of the current Belleview Public Library. Three additional wings have since been added, two in 1969, and another in 1994 through the generosity of the Felburn Foundation.



Belleview Public Library is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media

Photos