The Mission of the Belgrade Community Library is to provide access to information that inspires lifelong learning, advances knowledge, and strengthens our community.
The Belgrade Community Library was established in 1932 by the Belgrade Women's club. It was housed in the city offices. In 1934 volunteers began building a new log structure on Main Street and on January 24, 1935 the library moved into the "Log Cabin." This was home for the library until 1989 when again community volunteers came together and built the facility at 106 N. Broadway and the library moved once more. In 2002, a new addition to the library was built, adding 5500 square feet.