Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System - Adams Park Branch
Monday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
About the Adams Park Library
The current Adams Park Library opened February 22, 2001. The 7,500-square foot facility houses 40,000 volumes, including books, large-print books, periodicals, audiocassettes, videos, and compact discs. In addition to its general collection and reference services, the Adams Park Library features:
- Online computers offering the catalog to the entire system's collection,
- Variety of databases, and access to the Internet;
- 75-seat meeting room for library programs and community meetings;
- Separate children's area;
- Area for adult seating;
- Browsing area of popular material
The Adams Park facility complies with ADA regulations for accessibility.
The artwork on the front of the Adams Park Branch library is by Ayokunle Odeleye. See the artist's statement describing his work.
This artwork was sponsored by the Fulton County Arts Council's Public Art Program. This program places are in community locations countywide.
Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System - Adams Park Branch is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media