The Argentine Library first opened in a storefront in 1911, and moved to its current location in 1917. The building is the only Carnegie library remaining in the Kansas City area, and is on the National Register of Historic Places. It has 7,500 square feet and houses 93,000+ items. Today the library offers books, tapes, videos, software and a large Spanish language collection, as well as services for youth, adults, and Internet access for all.
Argentine Branch Library is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media