Monday-Thursday: 9:00am to 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Acorn Public Library District provides public access to books, digital resources, public programs, and gathering spaces. The Library acts as a vital, inspiring, and responsive center of lifelong learning that meets the educational, recreational, cultural, and informational needs of our diverse community.
- Respect: We are courteous and kind to all of our patrons and to each other.
- Innovation: We anticipate and embrace change in order to respond to the needs of the community.
- A Welcoming Environment: We provide an attractive, safe space for patrons and employees.
- Good Stewardship: We use our resources efficiently, responsibly, and effectively.
- Excellence: We combine our expertise with creativity and passion when serving our patrons.