The 58th Street Branch of The New York Public Library opened on May 10, 1907. Once housed in a Carnegie building it now occupies part of two floors of an office tower. The Library has been open at its present site since 1969. The first floor is accessible to persons who use wheelchairs. A multi-use meeting room, available for community group meetings and library programs is located on the second floor.
58th Street Branch Library is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media